How to arrive with the train:
The easiest way to reach us is the train, because you have
the possibility to get out directly in front of our Center.
EC’s coming from Munich, Verona, Rome and Milan until
Franzensfeste and there you take the regional trains to
How to arrive with the car:
- From Munich you take the motorway for Innsbruck, Brenner,
exit Brixen (Pustertal), direction Bruneck and then you go
on until Toblach.
- Arriving from Vienna (South motorway A2) passing Graz,
Klagenfurt, Villach, Spittal, direction Lienz, Italy and
- Arriving from Venice you take the motorway until Belluno,
continue to Cortina d’Ampezzo until Toblach.
Route-planner by Michelin
How to arrive with the plane:
- Airport Bolzano: motorway in direction Brixen, exit Brixen
(Pustertal), direction Bruneck and then you go on until
- Airport Venice: take the motorway direction Belluno, from
the end of the motorway you continue until Cortina d’Ampezzo
and then Toblach.
The nearest international airports are the following:
Bolzano/Airport Dolomiti (ca. 97 km)
Verona/Villafranca (ca. 250)
Venice/Marco Polo (ca. 190 km)
Milano/Linate und Malpensa (ca. 435 km)
Innsbruck (ca. 140 km) und
München (ca. 300 km)